Sunday 6 November 2016

Wasnt expecting that!

So I've been busy since my last post. I finally think I got over the virus and I went out for my first run in 2 weeks on Friday. Just did 3 miles and it wasn't easy as still a bit weak and dehydrated but I got it done! I felt it was necessary as I was taking my bf out for a 3 course meal Friday night for his birthday (which is today). The night before weigh in. Aaargh. And not just any weigh in but one following a week of illness and therefore very little activity.

The meal was delicious. I had looked at on plan choices but I decided what is the point of choosing things I wouldn't fully enjoy? It's a special occasion. So I chose what I wanted. And whaddya know, I managed a 1.5lb loss on Saturday morning!! I also got my gold body magic award which is for exercising 3-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes for 8 consecutive weeks. Over the moon. Thankfully although I only managed one run, I was still walking to nursery and back 4 days this week which is 40 minutes activity a day.

Today we are having a lazy day then going for pub tea (I'll have steak and baked potato or similar) and to the fireworks. I'll be back to work tomorrow after my week off and I'm knackered. But determined to get out running, so I have signed up for the virtual poppy run which I intend to do tomorrow (5km). The medal looks brilliant. And half the entry fee goes to the royal British legion so I'm happy with that. Just gotta get my ass outta bed tomorrow now and do it! X

No comments:

Post a Comment