Wednesday 2 November 2016

Sofa surfing

Well I'm still poorly from this virus. We are now on day 4 although least I can eat now. This has not been a fun week. I haven't done any exercise, needless to say. I've been ok food wise though on the days I have been able to eat. I'll take whatever happens on the scales this Saturday as I really haven't been able to do any better.

This Saturday is the miss slinky/mr sleek awards at my slimming world. I'm not totally sure why these are different to woman of the year and man of the year but I'll go with it. I've only been doing it for 3 months so I won't get a look in, but is it really bad of me to want to aim to get nominated next year? I would like to become someone who inspires other people on their journey. It would motivate me to keep going to know I have done that.

I have two new party dresses for the Xmas party season which I am looking forward to wearing. Although I have more or less made the decision I'm going to abstain from drinking for a while, I can still go out. I just won't drink. I have loads of things coming up this month. My other halfs birthday, then 2 other birthday parties and a christening. I don't usually have so many social events in one month. I usually have one or two at most. I can pretty much pull it back or escape with a small gain with that, but not with 4 seperate things. So November will be a good test for me. If I manage it.

Hope everyone is having a good week anyway! X

No comments:

Post a Comment